Monday, March 24, 2008

Hair(less)

Did I tell you that Sarah also gave me a present yesterday?

A really cute pink wig!
How fun!

As for that once-cute short hair cut, it has been
shedding so much that much of it is now embedded in a stocking hat that my mom knitted for me. It looks like a mohair hat.

Today, was the day to try to calm some of the shedding. Allan, my brother and volunteer barber, came over this morning with his clippers. My head now feels a bit like Velcro.

My brother. My clipper-hero!



"And even the hairs on your head are all counted.
So do not be afraid; you are of more value than many sparrows."
Matthew 10:31-32

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the wild Laura!!!

Kip

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. Bald -or- pink Britney Spears wig. Bald is better. I love it!
Sue W

Mary Ann (Bremer) Wilson said...

And you are BEAUTIFUL - hair or no hair! Although I haven't posted any comments before today, I want you to know that I've checked your blog every day and have been praying for you. I'm looking forward to seeing you in person when we celebrate our 35th Edsel Ford High School Reunion in August.
Fondly,
Mary Ann (Bremer) Wilson

duvall60 said...

I'm with Kip on this one.....shiny, glossy pink is sooooo in for girls our age. GOFORIT!!!!

Susan

ps I just got back from a 6 days in Houston where David and I saw 4 basketball games -- the Rockets and the NCAA south regional finals. Peter was with us and did one of his favorite vacation activities -- read a book. I got sunburnt on the day I heard it was snowing in Illinois. and it snowed again today....sigh. I think I'll go looking for a new spring hat to wear for Easter (on Apr. 27 this year.)

duvall60 said...

I'm with Kip on this.....shiny glossy pink is definitely the right color for girls our age. GOFORIT!!!!
Susan