Thursday, December 4, 2008

So Far, So GOOD!

I just arrived home from today's appointment with Dr. Malviya.
Everything seems fine.

CT Scan Report
And the Nov. 24 CT scan still does not show any sign of cancer return.

Woo-woo!
(I have not seen that expression of praise and thanksgiving in the Bible, but it seems to work for the moment!)

The next CT scan will be in three months.
And I will not see Dr. Malviya again for 4 months from now!

In the meantime, please keep his family and friends in India in prayer.

Thank you, thank you, thank you... for prayers, for caring, for reading.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good news! I share your relief and excitement. Elizabeth H.

Anonymous said...

praise the lord!!! Jan K

Anonymous said...

What a relief to get such great news! I'm so happy for you, Laura. This shows the power of prayer and the power of love from so many of your friends and family. And not to be forgotten, the power of your positive attitude throughout. Good going!
I know you'll have a wonderful Christmas and a wonderful new year.
Sue W

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news, Laura. I can feel your excitement and also your thankfulness come through in your message. Your blog is so inspiring. Thank you for sharing this difficult journey with us.

Anonymous said...

Praise The Lord!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear your new year is starting off on a positive note. How wonderful to reduce the amount of trips to the doctor!
And thank you, Laura, for supporting live comedy. With all your other commitments, I feel honored that you took a night out of your busy and hectic life to support my meager comedy career. Terrye Summers