Saturday, December 19, 2009

Medical Week

Mammogram Monday (Yes, my sister and another friend were also scheduled for Monday!)
(My results: fine. All good news is appreciated!)

Oncologist Wednesday (technically Thursday into the morning)
Primary Care Doctor O'Dowd Thursday a.m.
Dermatologist Dr. Harbeck Thursday p.m.
(Ophthalmologist Dr. Jardon next Thursday)

These appointments seem rather close to process well.
However, I am buoyed by the novelty and comic relief of the scheduling.
Not everyone one gets to see their doctor (Dr. Malviya) at 2:30 in the morning.
I am not scheduled to go back until June 9.

After a few hours sleep, I went on with the Thursday appointments.
A bonus: some dear friend-visiting-time between appointments.

Dr. Malviya streamlined my vitamins.
Dr. O'Dowd said I probably should not lift more than 20 pounds because of the hernia.
Just thought I would throw that in there.

No comments: