Friday, June 14, 2013

CA-125 Blood Check

I just opened today's mail.
A report arrived from Dr. Malviya's office.
One part was the results of last week's CA-125 blood test
(that I am getting every 6 months).
It  is 11.
 :D
I am floating on air.
Six months ago, it was 13, which doesn't mean much by itself.
It may just hover.
Or it could be a direction.

So now it is 11 again.
I am very thankful, and breathing fresh air.
(I see Dr. Malviya next week.
There was no CT this time because of passing the 5-year mark.)



 “Show me, Lord, my life’s end
    and the number of my days;
    let me know how fleeting my life is.
 You have made my days a mere handbreadth;
    the span of my years is as nothing before you.
Everyone is but a breath,
    even those who seem secure.
 “Surely everyone goes around like a mere phantom;
    in vain they rush about, heaping up wealth
    without knowing whose it will finally be.
Psalm 39:4-6  (NIV)

In his hand is the life of every living thing
and the breath of every human being.
Job 12:10 (NRSV)

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord.
Psalm 150:6  (NIV)

3 comments:

czaitz said...

Such good news, Laura!
-Carrie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! :-) Wow, 5 years. God is good. We are so blessed. Love you, Cousin Judi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Praise God.........5 years. Wow. We have so much to be grateful for. Love, your cousin, Judi